Topics of interest include:
- Common practices of the Ombuds Service once a referral is received.
- Presentation of quantitative data, including the quarterly distribution of referrals received, the sources of those referrals, primary issue types, and secondary issue types.
- A systemic review of all issues raised with the Ombuds Service along with prescriptive guidance offered by the Ombudsman based on a trends analysis conducted.
- Conflict resolution mechanisms used to date to resolve issues.
- A summary of the outreach initiatives, reception to the program through fiscal year 2020 and Ombuds Service plans for fiscal year 2021.
As part of ongoing efforts to spread awareness for and ensure that the program is accessible to all potential constituents, the Ombudsman is available to attend meetings with your organization or work group to discuss the content of this Annual Report. To request his participation or make an Ombuds Service referral, please contact Marcus Stergio at firstname.lastname@example.org.